- Gut health – reduce sugar intake, increase fermented food and probiotic intake. Fibre too.
- Omega 3/Omega 6 ratio – increase omega 3 (specifically look at EPA) and reduce omega 6
- Consume more turmeric with black pepper
- Consume ginger
- Consume apple cider vinegar 10 mins before main meal to aid digestion
- Pineapple contains bromelain which is a strong anti-inflammatory
- Himalayan salt, rather than table salt to obtain a range of minerals, including magnesium which reduces blood pressure as opposed to sodium which increases it.
As my blog isn’t making me rich, I’m trying Vlogging too: