I finally got round to making a third episode of my “Wellbeing & Business” podcast, in the car, on the way to Bala with the family (I wasn’t driving).
Sorry for the sound quality – it’s pretty poor at the start of the podcast.
Supplements & Hacks for depression
Fish oil – EPA 1000mg a day
EPA is part of mega 3, cheap fish oil and algae oil are low in EPA – study on EPA here
Acetyl l carnitine- 300mg
ALCAR also makes men and women more fertile. Great for energy, but can make u fart a lot – study on Acertyl L carnitine here
PEA or Phenylethylamine
PEA has also been shown to be effective, but start with a very low dose as can cause anxiety
Exercising outdoors is also great for depression, especially in or near water
- Other interventions for depression include – saunas (heat shock proteins are great), fermented foods, curcumin and wild swimming. Basically, anything that enhances gut function and/or reduces inflammation is great for depression.
- Do not write 100 blog posts about your product and why people should buy it.
- Identify your target audience, find where they hang out online – Reddit, Forums, Facebook groups etc.
- Identify their issues, problems and wishes/desires. E.g. small business owners talk a lot about social media marketing on Reddit
- Write great content, with unique research which addresses their issues. Create regular content and offer a blog subscription by email or a newsletter sign up
- Subtlety sell your product within some of the posts – do not be over the top with sales or you will lose your audience and subscribers
- Content marketing is a medium to long term, brand building strategy – offer value and build your brand and reputation
This is a great video about content marketing:
Create content specific to each platform – create Facebook content for Facebook – do not just post links on there from your blog. Linkedin has great organic reach at the moment, upload videos directly to the platform, create relevant memes and quotes and use it like a micro-blogging platform.
Be interesting, educational and/or entertaining – do NOT just push your product or service constantly.