Personal Training in Chester from Drew Griffiths (BSc, MSc)
I’m a 40 year old dad of 2 from Hope in Wrexham. I’m currently looking for 1 or 2 personal training clients on Saturdays, Sundays and/or Fridays each week.
I have a logical, research based approached to personal training & nutrition and believe that psychology plays a huge role in success or failure in regards to people reaching their goals. I read a lot about psychology, philosophy (I’m currently a big fan of Stoicism) and the ever-evolving world of nutrition.
In my spare time, the family and I like to go for mini-adventures and walks around North Wales
Personal Training & Fitness Qualifications
- First Class degree with Honours in Sport & Exercise Science from Loughborough University
- Master’s Degree in Exercise & Nutrition from the University of Liverpool
- A range of subsidiary qualifications including A grade A Level Biology & PE and coaching awards
Personal Training & Fitness Experience
- 20 years of weight training experience
- 10 years experience as a personal trainer
- Competitive Martial Arts background
- Pilates instructor
I’m a huge advocate of diet & exercise as a treatment for both mental and physical wellbeing. I’m a personally a fan of the ketogenic diet and the FODMAP diet for bloating and IBS, although I don’t recommend either for everyone, everyone is different!
I currently charge £35 per hour for a home visit session
Please get in touch using the form below for more information